Many people skip reading online casino reviews when choosing a platform. However, having learned the reviews of popular platforms, one can find out if it is worth registering on a certain site for real money. Let’s consider a list of problems that are most often encountered by those visitors who have more experience and know the casino details.
Payments and transactions
In general, negative feedback about virtual platforms is usually connected to payments and transactions. First of all, these are the following complaints:
- Payout delays. The regulated time for processing an application for withdrawal does not exceed several days. Unfair institutions may consider requests much longer;
- Transaction cancellation. A few gamblers’ claims against clubs can be called fair. It often happens that each party is to blame. For instance, casinos may refuse to cash out due to a violation of the wagering policy. Customers take part in promos without learning their conditions, which may be not clearly stated;
Negative reviews about virtual platforms are often placed by gamblers who are simply denied withdrawal for no reason. After reading the review of the club you are interested in, for instance, the Golden Tiger casino review, you can find out if it is cheating in this way.
Other common financial issues: verification of cards/e-wallets (secret data is requested), crediting the deposit to the balance not in full, game account blocking.
The reviews also provide you with info about the convenience of playing at certain virtual casinos. Common “gaming” errors are the following:
- Missing credits;
- Freezing software;
- Various bugs.
Another serious trap is the use of scripted (illegal) software by the gambling halls. Unlicensed slots can be set to always lose.
Sometimes, unfair virtual platforms:
- Violate the principles of confidentiality by selling, or using the personal data of clients for fraudulent purposes;
- Require additional personal data. For verification in a reliable casino, most often you need to provide only a high-quality photo of your ID;
- The verification process is delayed due to uncertain reasons. The idea is that the player will not wait and will spend money on bets;
If visitors to the gaming hall are faced with these or any other difficulties, reviewers will certainly indicate this.
What to do in case of problems?
If you registered at the club without first reading the casino review, and you have a conflict with the casino, we recommend:
- File a claim with the site regulator. If the portal is not licensed, it will be more difficult to resolve the dispute in your favor;
- Wait for a response from the supervisory body. Maximum chances of a positive outcome will be in the clubs licensed by the Maltese, Britain, Curacao regulators;
- You can also file a complaint at Alternative Dispute Resolution.
The tone of the complaint should be official – wherever it is filed. Do not allow emotional expressions and the use of obscene language. Good luck!