This statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire The European Business Review (TEBR) Web site.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our online form for clarification.
TEBR has adopted a set of information management guidelines which serve as the basis for our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page.
What We Do
TEBR requires that you supply the following information during the ordering and subscribing process:
– mailing address
– email address
– telephone number
– fax number
– IP address for systems administration and troubleshooting
– demographic information for user profiling in aggregate form.
We use this information for the following purposes:
– to perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
– to send email or conventional mail to you, after you have purchased a product.
In addition TEBR may employ HTTP “cookies”:
– to recognize user access privileges
– to track individual shopping carts through the ordering process.
What We Don’t Do
The European Business Review will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address or any information that personally identifies you without your affirmative permission.
We will not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
TEBR online access/subscriptions are purchased for individual use only and login information should not be shared. TEBR reserves the right to block online access to any accounts that are found to be in violation of this policy.
TEBR is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of Web sites to which it may link.