Leading People and Teams
May 28, 2024 - May 31, 20245,600 €
Date: May 28 – 31, 2024 (second intake: November 2024)
Price: 5,600 €
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 30 21231 1490
Learn how to maximize your effectiveness as a leader
- Empower your team to achieve success
- Bolster your leadership by creating an effective professional network
- Build influence and gain buy-in from stakeholders to support your initiatives
- Engage and shape strategic conversations
The Leading People and Teams program functions as a leadership laboratory, where you can experiment in a challenging but safe environment to uncover your blind spots as a leader and unlock your full potential, while developing strategies that will help you build a strong and aligned team.
- You are a manager with at least five years of experience leading a team
- You want to improve your effectiveness at reaching organizational goals through people.
- Learn from state-of-the-art research that explores the four complementary facets of successful leadership.
- Develop your personal leadership vision and get feedback from peers.
- Individual profiling before the program will help you understand your own decision making style and the strengths of your leadership network, providing a road map to develop it in the right directions.
- Benefit from open and intense class interactions, that leverage the varied experiences of you and your peers.
- Morning reflections each day help you utilize newly acquired skills and knowledge.
- Self-assessment tools, interactive mini-lectures, case discussions, business simulations, and in-depth interactions with peers and faculty will help maximize your leadership effectiveness.
Achieve lasting impact through a post-program self-development plan.