In-person is back! Join us in Amsterdam for the 2023 European Compliance & Ethics Institute!
March 20, 2023 - March 22, 2023
Strengthen your compliance and ethics program by attending our 11th annual European Compliance and Ethics Institute, 20-22 March 2023. We look forward to gathering in Amsterdam to share insights on the unique challenges of European compliance management. Get up to date on the latest best practices and emerging trends from industry leaders while making face-to-face connections with your colleagues from a variety of industries around the world.
This 3-day conference offers a broad selection of breakout sessions that will allow you to focus on topics most relevant to your needs. Sessions are categorized by knowledge level – basic, intermediate, and advanced – so you can choose the content that will be most beneficial for you. As always, live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) are available to attendees.
- Ethical labor issues
- Conflict of interest
- Auditing and monitoring
- Healthcare compliance
- Compliance leadership and organizational culture
- AI, automation, and predictive control
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Audit managers/officers
- Information and privacy officers
- Regulators and other government personnel
- Risk managers
- Corporate executives and leaders
- Researchers and policy makers
- Human resource managers