The technological advancements have been extremely helpful, but it has also caused some issues. People rely too heavily on technology to solve everyday problems. This has left many people with poor communication, writing, and social skills. Likewise, students don’t want to write papers or essays themselves either. Instead, they hire an internet writing service, i.e. assignment help UK-based service to do their assignments for them and then complain that they don’t understand the information once they get a bad grade on their assignment or final exam. They just want someone else to do their thinking for them so that they can collect good grades without doing any work involved. As a result of this laziness, there are fewer jobs for graduates because employers know that these young adults lack the skill set necessary for a job in today’s competitive work environment. So by encountering this issue some student training programs help freshers in developing their skill set.
Student Career Training could be your first step to success. With access to enhanced learning, better productivity, and the tools needed to succeed in any environment, you might find yourself ready for a bigger role sooner than you thought! It is one of the best career training courses in the world. It helps students to build a career and find jobs that suit their personality, interest, and skill set. This training teaches soft skills like communication and writing skills that are useful in every kind of job.
Confusions Regarding Job as a Fresher
After you pass out of your college, it is natural to have some confusion regarding your job and related experiences. There are many challenges that you will come across in the initial days of your career. But over time, these challenges become easy to handle. Here are some of them:
1. Confusion about which field to choose as a career
It is natural for every fresher to get confused about which field to choose as their career. This confusion can be managed by asking yourself a few questions,
- What are my interests?
- What do I like doing?
- Is it what I want to do for the rest of my life?
After answering these questions, it will be easier for you to decide on which field you want to pursue as a career option. You can also go through articles on different career options available on different websites so that you can decide or narrow down your choices accordingly.
2. Confusion about how much salary should I expect?
One of the biggest challenges faced by most new graduates is how much would they earn after passing out of college? It is common among students to expect a salary that is above average as they don’t know how much they should expect after completing their education and passing out of college.
3. Confusion about the job
After the completion of the course, most of the students are confused about what to do for a living. They think that they have been trained in such a way that they can get jobs easily. But reality shows that most of them face difficulties in finding good jobs. This is because they are not aware of current market trends, and they lack the necessary skills to make themselves competitive in today’s job market.
4. Lack of experience
The freshers who want to get into a new field must be aware of their skills and experiences to make themselves more marketable and attractive to potential employers. In this way, they can learn how to present themselves in an interview effectively to impress their prospective employers with their knowledge and abilities.
What challenges a fresher can face when they start working
The first few days at work can be quite challenging for any newbie. It takes some time to adjust to new surroundings and get used to the people around you. Here are some common challenges that freshers face when they start working:
- Socializing with colleagues
- Learning about office politics
- Keeping up with deadlines
- Handling pressure
Advantages of Career Training for Freshers
Career training for freshers is an excellent way to break into the job market. It also gives you a head start on your career and can help you land your first job. It’s also an option for people who want to change professions, or for those who are looking for a career change.
Here are some advantages of career training for freshers:
- Companies prefer fresh graduates who have undergone some kind of training program as they know that these candidates are more likely to adapt themselves quickly to new tasks assigned by their superiors and hence save time and money on training them again.
- If you have no idea about the job market and how to start your career, then this is the best way to learn new skills and gain knowledge about it. You can also learn how to deal with different clients and how to handle them professionally. This will help make you a good professional in the future as well.
- Career training programs help you stand out from other applicants because they show companies your commitment to learning new skills and advancing your education so that you can take on more challenging roles as they become available within the company or industry at large.
- If you are looking for a job in another field or profession altogether, then taking classes in a related field will give employers confidence that you know what it takes to succeed in their industry.
- A person who has good job experience can easily get a higher salary than the freshers. So, if you want to increase your salary then you should go for a career training. It will help you in getting more money than the fresher’s salary.
- It teaches them how to search for jobs, prepare resumes and write cover letters, research companies, prepare for interviews, and also gives tips on how to handle difficult situations while working. The student learns how to manage workloads, negotiate salaries, handle conflict resolution, etc.
- It helps freshers in building a good CV which advantages them in getting the desired job. Because good resume writing, interview skills, and personality development are the main aspects of getting a job. Also, if you want to hire a professional to write a CV for you, you can avail yourself of law online writing services like law assignment help from UK-based writing service that is expert in creating a professional CV for fresh graduates. (TWH, 2019)
Your career can be your future and a source of pride. When you choose to enter the workforce, you will find yourself in one of the most competitive job markets in our nation’s history. You need to consider if you want to start your career training now or wait until you’re older and possibly less flexible when it comes to accepting a position. The earlier you start, the easier it will be for you to obtain your lifelong goal of working as an accountant, engineer, or any other occupation that requires much training.
- TWH.2019. How to Write A CV That Creates a Lasting Impact. Online Available at: <https://thesiswritinghelp.com.pk/how-to-write-a-cv-that-creates-a-lasting-impact> (Accessed: 27 May 2022).
- Saetnan, E.R., 2020. Graduate students’ motivations for participating in development workshops. Practice and Evidence of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 14(1), pp.117-136.