BE BRAVE, ADAPTIVE AND EXPERIMENTAL
In the evolving culture GCC has witness an advancing women’s economic contribution and opportunities. Empowering women legally and politically allows them to reflect their preferences in decision-making and this has an impact at a much greater level.
The Kingdom has made significant progress in the gender equity space; we all know there is a long way to go until we reach parity. The time for action is now. It is time for each and every one of us to take accountability in creating more women in business and boost the numbers in leaders. Our aim is to empower individuals and organisations, across all industries and sectors, to make all kinds of small and large-scale change.
What are The True Values and Contribution of Women in Business?
- How do individual women cut through these infuriating statistics and break into the C-suite?
- How can the few women in leadership create opportunities for the next generation?
- How can organisations become real agents of change?
- How to equip themselves with skills and strategies to add value to your organisation?
- Preparing women leaders through capacity building to assume the challenge/role of directorship
- Leveling the playing field: Increasing the percentage of women directors in the organisation to boost diversity
Women in Business event will help delve further into a leadership path. Featuring inspiring keynotes, career-focused case studies, cutting panel discussions and interactive workshops, your leadership journey starts and continues with us. For more information, please get in touch with Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to the event information: http://www.marcusevansassets.com/HTML/ME-GM5320%20-%20mkt%20EB_4.pdf