During your academic way, you will encounter such assignments as business essays. Learning to do it right, competently and effectively is a real challenge for many people.
You can search for ready-made business essay templates on the Internet, however, this should be done only for general information and to have an idea of the plan of such an essay. The best solution is to seek professional help from writing services. Such services offer essay writing, help with research, articles, and other types of written work. In addition, you can also order proofreading and editing of ready-made business essays. If you still want to dive into this issue, read our article to the end – and you will become much more educated in writing business essays.
Features of a Business Essay
- The peculiarity and at the same time the greatest complexity of a business essay is that the main content of this work should be supported by qualified comments, examples and references. You cannot afford inaccuracies, approximate data and your assumptions. Only accurate figures, real results and data will make your essay high quality.
- Business essay requires template development. What will be the main part of your research? Of course, these will be your arguments and main thematic points. You need a specific plan in order to organize all these thoughts in a logical sequence.
- Business essays do not tolerate the use of jargon. Your language should be clear, using words on business topics and constructive terminology.
- By analyzing the different views on the issue you have chosen for analysis, you need to demonstrate your independent assessment along with expert opinions.
Three Types of Business Essays
Most likely, you will choose one of three types of business essay:
- discussion essay;
- case study essay;
- reflective essay.
If you are working on an essay-discussion, identify the key arguments, find all the pros and cons of each approach, and compare the key points. Do not try to cover too wide a range of issues. Choose one interesting question and analyze it in detail.
If this is a case study, you need to choose a specific example of a working business and answer a key essay question based on it. Choose the most interesting example of a successful business project, understand the intricacies of its operation and find out the reasons for success.
In a reflective essay, you reflect on the experience you had. When writing a reflective essay on starting a new business, you will look back at the experiences involved in starting one. You will write about your relationship with the company and appreciate the experience. Reflective writing allows you to discuss the feelings you had during the creation process with the knowledge that the background provides. A reflective essay of this type could discuss the steps taken to build the business, the positive and negative lessons learned, and the time and financial investment involved.
Take a look at the ideas you sketched. Use them to think about why you are writing this reflective essay. Remember that you are analyzing the creation of your business. Look for the most important message you want to send to your reader. Usually the basic idea is repeated in your mind map. The main idea behind your thesis is the purpose of why you are writing this essay. Defining your goal will keep you focused.
No matter what type of essay you are working on, you need to follow a certain plan of action to help you achieve the desired result.
Business Essay: Step by Step
- The most important step in writing a business essay is to prepare for the process. If you do not have a given topic, you need to choose the one in which you are absolutely sure. In the next paragraph, we have selected for you interesting topics that can inspire you to write your own essay.
- Create an essay template. Write down the main points of the future introduction, body and conclusions. Make sure the text is consistent and relevant to the topic of the essay.
- To make your business essay look compelling, do some preliminary research. You can search for information in the library or on the Internet. Your main task is to make the data accurate. Make a note of the most important things, organize the sources and refer to specific authors.
- Now you can start writing an essay, because you have experience, a template and a plan of action.
In the introduction, demonstrate your own vision of the topic and define the purpose of the work. Use business terminology to confirm qualifications and awareness. If you are working on researching a specific business case, it will be appropriate to refer to the origins of this business.
The body of the essay is the part of the work in which you have to analyze the chosen topic in detail. Please note – you need to be critical of the assessment of different points of view. This will create a balanced study with a rational approach to discussing issues.
All the arguments set out in the main part of the essay should logically lead to a conclusion. Summarize your thoughts here.
- The best way to illustrate your business knowledge is to look at a real-life example of a working business model. Here you will find useful case studies. If what you are trying to explain is difficult to understand, show it with a real-life example. This will reveal the context of the case.
- A quality business essay is an essay that has an answer to a question. You can’t walk around the main issue of an essay like in any literary text. In the process of writing a business essay, you need to constantly stop and make sure that you follow the main issue of the work.
30 Great Topics for Business Essays
What topics do we offer you to consider?
- Business Breakthroughs: Success in International Markets.
- Analysis of the external and internal business environment.
- The need for a business case for a strategic plan.
- Business management in the modern world (from the point of view of reengineering).
- Top 5 entrepreneurial risks and methods to minimize them.
- How to avoid mistakes in business design?
- Innovations in business education, lifelong learning trend and the future of MBA.
- Problems of transition to process management in the activities of the organization.
- Distinctive features of an investment business project.
- Methods and techniques used in business planning.
- Analytics and tools.
- Limitations in detailing a business process.
- Using additional technologies to concretize the results of business analysis.
- Features and prospects of the market (industry).
- Essay – business plan for a private clinic.
- Stages of doing business: features and conditions of the transition.
- Development and proposal of new revolutionary inventions.
- Development and implementation of business plans.
- Innovative VS traditional business models: what are the features and the secret of the former’s success?
- Protection of business from the state: the possibilities of law and the political system.
- The concept of enterprise architecture (corporate architecture).
- Business performance management system.
- Assessment of the market potential of the enterprise in the process of innovation and investment activities.
- Psychological aspects of ethical business problems.
- Assessment of losses due to risky situations.
- Basic principles of teamwork.
- Ways to reduce entrepreneurial risks.
- Creativity in entrepreneurship.
- National psychological characteristics of doing business in America.
- Fundamentals of the system model of enterprise management.