With the increase in the number of video content, the most shared content on every platform has become video. One of these social media platforms is Facebook. The number of videos uploaded to this platform is also increasing day by day. People often get attracted by the number of facebook likes, views or shares on a content. It simply reflects the quality of the content and audience find more interesting if the likes and views got a high count. You may download a video that you find funny you had watched on Facebook. You may save this video on your computer or mobile device. These operations have different methods. Here, we will share the easiest methods we find and think they will work for you. These methods we will share are valid for both mobile and computer. You can download a Facebook video using these methods. Then, you will be able to watch these videos whenever you want without the internet.
As everyone knows, Facebook is one of the leading platforms of social media platforms. Facebook’s presence in the video field has grown exponentially in recent years. Most of the videos watched on Facebook are silent. Still, the videos on the platform receive billions of views every day. Meanwhile, Facebook distributes millions of dollars to popular accounts, streamers, and celebrities. You may be using Facebook on mobile, desktop, or both. However, we are sure that you are looking at the videos on the platform. So, how can you download these videos? Indeed, there are many ways to do this. In this article, we will tell you about the ways to download Facebook videos both with and without the application.
It is easy to download videos from Facebook and save them to your mobile device or PC. You will need applications to download videos to your phone. On the PC, you do not need any additional software. Let’s explain it separately for PC, Android, and iOS.
Downloading Facebook Videos From Your Computer
You may use the “mbasic” Facebook video downloader. That is the best Facebook video downloader online. Here is the step by step method to download Facebook videos from your computer.
- Right-click on the video that you want to download with the mouse.
- Copy the video link by clicking on the show URL.
- Open a new tab in your browser and paste it there.
- Delete the place where it says “www” and replace it with “mbasic.” Then, press enter.
- Play the video.
- Right-click and click save as video to download.
Downloading Facebook Videos to Your Android Device
- Open the video you want to download in the Facebook app.
- Click on the “…” icon just above the video.
- Tap on the “Copy Link.”
- Open www.fbdown.net
- Paste that copied video address on this site.
- Tap on the download button.
- Wait for the video information panel to appear.
- Then, tap one of the related options and give the download command.
- The video will open in a different window.
- Tap the “…” icon you will see at the bottom right of the video.
- The “download” option will open.
- You may start the download process by selecting this option.
- When the download is complete, you may find the video in the galley or with the file manager you used.
Downloading Facebook Videos to Your iOS
- Open the Facebook app. Then, find the video you want to download.
- Select the “share” option that you will see right at the bottom.
- First, tap on the “More Options” from the menu that opens.
- Tap on the “copy” from the options that open. Thus, you will have copied the URL of the video.
- Open FB Down
- Paste the copied URL on this site.
- Tap on the “download” option. Then, wait for the video information to appear.
- You may start the download process by choosing the one you want from the options that open.
- The video will open on a new screen.
- Now, tap on the “share” icon in the top menu of Safari.
- Select the “save to files” option from the drop-down menu.
- The download will begin.
- Once the download is complete, you may find your video in the “files” app.
You may also use www.fbdown.net as a Facebook private video downloader. There is also one more video downloader from Facebook. You might want to look at it. My video downloader for Facebook is InstaFollowers. You may download Facebook videos with this Facebook video downloader tool too.
As we mentioned above, another online Facebook video downloader is InstaFollowers.co. Using this online platform, you may download Facebook videos to your computer or mobile device as follows:
- First, click on the video.
- Then, click on “Show video URL.”
- The video address will appear in a small box.
- Select this address, right-click on it to copy it.
- Open InstaFollowers.
- Paste the copied video address on this site.
- Click the download button.
- Wait for the video information to appear.
- When you choose the corresponding download option, the site will play the video.
- You may now save the video in a folder of your choice by right-clicking the video and selecting “Save as.”
Downloading Facebook Videos, In Short
There are also many videos on Facebook, one of the most used social media platforms in the world. You may want to download the ones you like among these videos. There are different ways to download these videos to your computer, android, and iOS devices. You may use the “mbasic” method or the www.fbdown.net site to download Facebook videos. However, my advice is using InstaFollowers if you want to use a third-party app.