As you may already know, money loves an account and, when starting your own gambling business, you need to have a clear idea of the number of required costs, promising development paths, and have a business transaction plan for the near term.
Online casinos do not always require a gambling license to conduct business, which greatly simplifies the process for entrepreneurs. As an example, you may take a look at the bgaoc website here – https://bgaoc.com/online-casinos, this is an affiliate website that does not require a license for conducting online gambling activities. The requirement of the license does not apply to websites dedicated to gambling but without real money bets. So, you can start an affiliate website (such as a Bgaoc website) with ease. However, the income from such a website cannot be compared to online casinos.
The main stages of a business plan for online casinos
The cost of the software. Software is a platform for online casinos. The full software package is perhaps having the biggest cost in this list. The price range here is also presented very widely from $ 500 to $ 100,000 and above.
The cost of creating a site and integrating software on it. Usually included in the price of the software. However, you can always try to DIY everything, but the result may be not good at all.
Organization of technical support for online casinos. The best option for TS work is 24/7/365. This means that you have to find qualified personnel in sufficient numbers to provide support for players around the clock.
Promotion of online casino. For the target audience to learn about your gaming establishment, you need to pay attention to promotion and SEO. The promotion aims to get traffic from search engines for popular search queries.
We will take a closer look at all these steps below.
Obtaining a Gambling License
The presence of a gambling license is the legality of running your business. For businessmen of the number of countries, obtaining a gambling license today is almost impossible, since there is a ban on gambling, which applies to online casinos. Therefore, many have the question of how to open a casino legally?
The solution is to purchase a license and register a server in the offshore territory of countries where gambling is permitted and the service of buying a gambling license is offered.
The market of offshore zones is represented quite widely and includes Western countries and other regions of the world. When choosing, it is recommended to pay attention to the following criteria:
- Recognition of the license by international law and in the global financial market – its prestige serves as an additional guarantee of the reliability of the casino in the eyes of the players, Malta can be an example of a prestigious offshore zone;
- The complexity of the procedure for obtaining a license – for example, a Malta license requires compliance with several conditions and is notable for the complexity of the procedure (which is offset by its prestige), and the rather popular Curacao license can serve as an example of accessibility and reliability at the same time;
- License validity period;
- License price.
A gaming establishment can work with or without a gaming license. The main thing is to determine the market, the country, which the future of online casinos will be aimed at.
The casino software is special software that ensures its operation. There are three main types of software for online casino platform:
- A gaming platform that provides functionality, options for settings, management, and operation of the site;
- Gaming software, i.e. gaming content (casino games and other gambling entertainment);
- Affiliate program.
If you need to buy software for a casino, then the choice must be approached very carefully. High-quality software is the key to the success of your online club and the reliability of its work. There is a fairly large offer on the market today.
Where to start when buying casino software?
First, you need to analyze offers and companies. It is not recommended to focus on the first available option. Select several options for analysis and contact company managers to be able to ask additional questions.
Buying software for an online casino, which is called “on-hand” from a dubious intermediary, is a deliberately high risk of getting an unfinished or “broken” product which will cause loss of invested money. Since quality and reliability, in this case, plays a crucial role, then before you buy software for a casino, you should pay attention to the following characteristics:
- Game content. The quantity, quality, and variety of gambling is a tool to attract and retain visitors. There should be the possibility of regular additions of new games and updates for old content.
- The language in which the software is written. The software should be written on one of the latest versions and in line with current trends in the development of online gambling. The adaptation of software to all types of mobile gadgets is relevant.
- Possibilities for setting up back-office. A wide range of tools and management functionality allows you to spend a minimum of effort on organizational issues and focus on marketing and promotion.
- The ability to run an affiliate program. An affiliate program is an effective tool for popularizing and promoting online casinos on the net.
- The presence of a payment system. High-quality ready-made software already has a built-in API integration function with a payment system. A popular modern trend is a support for cryptocurrencies in online casinos.
- Setting up the system of bonuses and loyalty programs. Another important tool to attract new and retain old customers. The ability to flexibly configure the bonus system will help in the development of the resource.
- The ability to keep statistics and compile reports. The ability to obtain statistics and finances, the formation of reports in various sections – this is the opportunity to make important management decisions promptly aimed at the development and promotion of the casino.
- The resource must have reliable protection against hacking and virus attacks. Safety and reliability are some of the main criteria by which players choose online casinos.
- Availability of a mailing system. The newsletter feature can be very useful for working with the target audience. This is a great opportunity to inform players about new products, tournaments, and promotions.
- The price of online casino software is also a big aspect when you choose software for your gambling platform. However, buying a casino at a fixed price or some clear range does not exist here. It can vary from low to very high.
Promotion of online casinos
How to open a casino is only the first question, the beginning of your journey. Even the most high-quality, reliable, and interesting gaming resource needs promotion, otherwise, only a few people will know about your casino, the lion’s share of which will be your relatives and friends.
But there are certain nuances and directions that the owner of the casino should be aware of directly, to give them special attention when promoting and keep what is called a “finger on the pulse”.
Consider the main methods of promotion:
- SEO promotion;
- EMAIL marketing;
- Use of CRM systems;
- Promotion in social networks or SMM;
- Affiliate marketing.
Now let’s talk about the mentioned methods in more detail.
SEO promotion involves working in three areas:
- Internal optimization or bringing the site in line with the requirements of search engines (using keys, LSI phrases, HTML codes, etc.);
- External – exchange and purchase of links to external thematic resources that link to your site;
- Maintaining the result – to keep the result, you need to regularly optimize the site for new requirements of search engines.
EMAIL marketing is a newsletter for users to inform users who have given their consent about the news of the casino.
CRM-system is a customer relationship management system. Properly building the system, you can closely contact the target audience, encourage them to visit the casino again and play.
Promotion on social networks or SMM. Social networks – the place of the greatest accumulation of network users. And, as you know, every adult user is a potential casino customer. Want a steady influx of new TA? As wide as possible cover all the most popular social networks. Each network has its methods and features of promotion, with which experts of professional web studios are well aware.
Affiliate marketing allows you to advertise casinos for free, sharing part of the profit with the partner (affiliate) who brought the client to you. All expenses for attracting players in such a scheme are borne by the partner.
All information mentioned above is just the tip of an iceberg, but this is a great tip for digging into the online gambling niche. If you are interested in the gambling market, stay tuned for more articles on this topic.