Course: Corporate Governance Program Developing Exceptional Board Leaders
Start Date: Wednesday 18 September 2019
We are excited to announce a new Columbia Business School Executive Education program designed for current and aspiring board members. The Corporate Governance Program: Developing Exceptional Board Leaders uniquely combines two days of cutting-edge classroom learning with a one-day, action-packed symposium about emerging issues that boardrooms are facing.
During the classroom portion, participants learn from world-renowned Columbia Business School faculty to gain insights needed to ensure high performance in the long and short term, including:
• Harnessing finance to realize the company’s strategy
• Minimizing the threat of litigation for the board member and their company
• Incentivizing the CEO to create long-term sustainable value as a member of the compensation committee
During the symposium, participants interact with round tables of top US directors on topics like:
• Anticipating the next activist challenge
• Leveraging diversity and inclusion to create long-term value
• Managing the board’s visibility into disruptive technologies and business models
For a personal conversation about the program, please contact Yoon Lee, associate director of Business Development and Learning Solutions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 212-854-3390.
The Columbia Business School Executive Education team