Priority Pass is a program owned by the Collinson Group that gives its partners and members entry tickets or access to posh airport lounges in LAX and other countries around the world. Holders of economy class or premium economy class tickets can also stop by lounges with Priority Pass.
It’s not just for the wealthy and famous. It’s for anyone who wants to make their airport travel adventure more extravagant with minimal stress. Please stay on this page, as it gives detailed information on Priority Pass lounges at LAX.
|You might also like:|
What you should know about Priority Pass lounges at LAX
Priority lounges at LAX are generally located in airport terminals at LAX. It is situated near the gates so its cardholders and eligible members can access them after clearance with security. When traveling the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the priority pass lounges are located on the following terminals;
- The Tom Bradley International Terminal: The priority pass lounge in this terminal is termed “The KAL Lounge.” The Tom Bradley International Terminal is the best part of traveling through LAX and presents more modern and up-to-date facilities than the other terminals on the LAX airport. Korean Air’s KAL Lounge is a tremendous Priority pass Lounge if you travel through the Tom Bradley International terminal. KAL Lounge starts operations from noon to 8 pm daily, though hours may differ because of KAL international aviation schedules.
- Terminal 6: The priority pass lounge on this terminal is called;” The Alaska Lounge.” This lounge is a busy and preoccupied lounge that you might need to hunt for a seat for yourself and your partner. However, the Alaska lounge is renowned for its good customer service and flattering experience. It is located on the Mezzanine Level close to Gate 64. The lounge is receptive from 5 am to midnight daily. The Alaska Lounge is extremely kid-friendly, with a different kids’ room where children can see animated movies and are unrestricted to play without being a nuisance to other travelers. Visitors to the lounge have access to a wide range of refreshments, newspapers and magazines, Wi-Fi, and TVs.
- Terminal 2: The priority pass lounge on this terminal is referred to as; “Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse.” This lounge is open daily from 5 am to 10:45 am, which is the perfect lounge for an early-morning takeoff. However, it leaves those flying in the afternoon and evening forced to look elsewhere. The Virgin Atlantic clubhouse is renowned for modern-day designs. This gorgeous lounge includes hardwood floors, neat white setup elements, and seating areas representing something out of a sci-fi flick.
Priority Pass network options at LAX
With a Priority Pass membership option, you can operate each participating lounge in LAX irrespective of the airline you’re flying, the category of your ticket, or your membership. The fee you pay is dependent on the membership you choose.
The Priority Pass network and membership options include; the Standard Option, the Standard Plus Option, and the Prestige Option. Each of these network options determines the services and complimentary treatments you are entitled to.
Be Relax Spa
The Be Relax Spa at the LAX airport is a Priority Pass spa that offers body massage services that relax the stressed-out muscles of its members or cardholders. This process helps reduce tension and anxiety and enhances its members’ mood before or after their flight.
The Be Relax Spa is located at Terminal 1 at the Los Angeles International Airport. It is situated on the airside, just after the security checkpoint. Turn right, and Be Relax Spa is next door to the Rock n’ Brew Restaurant.
The Be Relax Spa at LAX operates from 06:00 am – 22:00 daily
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to take advantage of one of the treatments available
- The cardholder or a member is accountable for all extra charges incurred.
- Complimentary baggage storage is available.
- Be Relax Spa usage is subject to the availability of the cardholder.
- 20% discount on extra services.
- Priority Pass and its Affiliated Brands are not responsible should the offer value be less than the customer’s lounge visit benefit.
Gameway (Gaming lounge)
The Gameway Lounge is located at Terminal 3 of LAX. It is located on the airside, near Gate 30B, and is connected to Terminals 2 and 3.
The Gameway Lounge operates from 06:00 a.m. to 21:00 daily.
How can I access these lounges?
Priority Pass sells memberships starting at $99 annually, but the best choice is to get Priority Pass lounge access unrestricted as a card perk.
Are Priority Pass Lounges At LAX Worth It?
With the busyness of the LAX airport on a daily basis, you may be looking to avoid or avoid the terminal’s chaos and find some peace and refreshments at an airport lounge. A priority pass lounge offers complimentary refreshments, including light snacks, alcohol, massage services, and gaming opportunities. Individuals can only access this lounge by registering as members of the Priority Pass program. Customers who pay for lounge visits, spa services, and gaming services are advised to review the program’s conditions of use before accessing the offer.